The McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool (MCPR.exe) will remove all 2005-2011 versions of McAfee consumer products. These are the steps for using the tool successfully:
- Double click the MCPR.exe
- A Command Line window will be displayed, and then close automatically.
- Wait for a second Command Line window to be displayed. Note: Do not double-click MCPR.exe again, you may have to wait up to 1 minute for the next window to appear.
- After the second window appears, the program will begin the cleanup.
- Observe the installation, which could take several minutes. The following message will be displayed in the Command Line window: The machine must reboot to complete the un-installation. Reboot now? [y.n]
- Press Y on the keyboard.
- Wait for the computer to restart.
- All McAfee products are now removed from your computer.
Tell us your experience with McAfee removal tool (MCPR.exe)1.0
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
McAfee Removal Tool FREE The McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool (MCPR.exe) will remove all 2005, 2006 and 2007 versions of McAfee consumer products. These are the steps for using the tool successfully: - Double click the MCPR.exe - A Command Line window will be displayed, and then close automatically. - Wait for a... Download
Norton Removal Tool FREE Norton Removal Tool was designed to be a program that can remove some Norton software from your computer. Norton Removal Tool runs on Windows. Norton Removal Tool should be used only if you have tried to uninstall the Norton program using Windows Add/Remove Programs and that did not work. The... Download
Hi Security-Antivirus&Privacy FREE If your phone has poor battery life, call quality problems, ghost SMS message, date plan spike usage, unwanted website shortcuts, poor overall performance or any of other mobile safety concerns, you are in danger and you definitely virus detector (extortion virus, trojan, malware and adware) and... Download